Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED

Re: Account number

Hey there, Irvingnn! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I also need my accout number please

Hey there, bkj76! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

still waiting

Please wait for the next available agent to further assist you.  Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I also need my account number. This is ridiculous. I tried every number to talk to someone but couldn't even reach anyone to help me so I had to sign up for this community account.
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hi there, AnalogTrash0. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Need Account Number to Chang Service Provider

Who should I message to get my PIN and account # to switch providers? Thanks!!

Agent

Re: Need Account Number to Chang Service Provider

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

account number

I would like to request help finding my account number.