Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Need account number

Virgin Mobile makes it very difficult to retrieve an account number in order to transfer from their service to a new provider.  I need someone to please contact me so I can talk to a human about where I can get this number.

This has been an absurd runaround by the company and I am not impressed by their customer service or phone service.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Good morning,

If Virgin Mobile's support team could please email or call me to address the issue of no account number, that would be fantastic! 

It is very frustrating how impossible you folks have made it to ever switch providers.  I am really hoping I don't need to change my phone number entirely but I will if it means I can get out from under your ridiculous practices and policies.

I would appreciate a follow-up with a human employee from Virgin Mobile, but I have very low expectations that this will happen. I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Thank you,

Susanna

Whiz Kid

What is my account number?

I was just wondering if I could please have my account number. I know my number and pin, so please help me out. 

Agent

Re: What is my account number?

Hi, Ryanmariemm42. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Hi I need help getting my account number so I can switch services
Agent

Hello Davkat13, please send us a private message so we can assist you? 

Enthusiast

Hi, I also need my account number.  Can you help?

Agent

Hey there, @kcschmoe. We'll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hi Virgin,

can you please help me to locate my account #? 

thank you! 

Whiz Kid

Account number

Hi Virgin,

Can you please help me to locate my account number?

Thank you!