Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Need account number

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Re: Account #

We really want to help you with this issue, Jberesfo130! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Hi Erouech. Thanks for contacting us. We're glad to help. Please, send us a private message that includes your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. Thanks. ~AmyM25

Whiz Kid

Account number

How do I find my account number?

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message to further assist you? 

Enthusiast

I also would like help getting my account number. Is there anyone who can help?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number & Account Cancellation

I am trying to switch to a different network and take my number with me, but the new carrier needs my account number. I've read several posts here that say I need to call, but all I get are the automated options, none of which tell me this number. Is there a number to call to speak to an ACTUAL HUMAN BEING? 

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message to further assist you?

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I need access my account number please.