Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account Number Withheld from me

Please find a way to allow your users to find their account numbers. It’s my account number. Not yours.
Agent

Re: Account Number Withheld from me

Hi there, AccntNmbrMIA. Thanks for contacting us. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please, send us the phone number and PIN to check the account and get the information for you. 

Enthusiast

Account number

I would like help in finding my account number in order to transfer to a different carrier

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Finding account number

Hi there,

I'm trying to find my account number and it seems I need to pm a Virgin representative but I don't see how to do that, or who I should pm.

Thanks!

Enthusiast

Re: finding my account number

How do I find my account number?
Agent

Re: Finding account number

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

OGD
Enthusiast

Switching

So im going to mint an i need my account number and password how would i do that
Agent

Re: Switching

Hi there OGD. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and we will look into this. 

OGD
Enthusiast

Re: Switching

Whiz Kid

I need my account number

I am looking for my account number and pin so I can port my number with a new carrier.