Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account Number

I would like to request help finding my account number.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey there, mike7775. Thanks for being in our Community. We're glad that we could help you get your account number in a private message. 

If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know. We're here for you!

View solution in original post

2,369 REPLIES 2,369
Whiz Kid

How can I get my Account Number?

I need my Account Number. I have tried calling and I was unable to reach a human. I have checked my bill and account and was unable to find it. How can I get my Account Number? Please help, I need this information as soon as possible.

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Also: I do not have Facebook so Messenger is not an option for me. Please respond.

Agent

Hello, thanks for contacting us. Please, send us a private message with a contact number to reach you, so we can assist you over the phone.

Whiz Kid

OK, I sent you a private message with my contact number. 

Whiz Kid

I was contacted and the Account Number was provided, thanks!

Whiz Kid

Hi I also would like to have my account number, i try to call the number thats on the website and it won't let me talk to a humor so I can have my account number as well please and thank you in advance.

Agent

Hello, @irvin33. Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you?

Whiz Kid

Hello, I am also in need of my account number and have been unsuccessful at reaching a human by telephone. How can I get my account number and what do I need to do to get it?

Hello swinans32! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?