Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account Number

I would like to request help finding my account number.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey there, mike7775. Thanks for being in our Community. We're glad that we could help you get your account number in a private message. 

If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know. We're here for you!

1,011 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

How can I get my Account Number?

I need my Account Number. I have tried calling and I was unable to reach a human. I have checked my bill and account and was unable to find it. How can I get my Account Number? Please help, I need this information as soon as possible.

Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

Also: I do not have Facebook so Messenger is not an option for me. Please respond.

Agent

Hello, thanks for contacting us. Please, send us a private message with a contact number to reach you, so we can assist you over the phone.

Whiz Kid

OK, I sent you a private message with my contact number. 

Whiz Kid

I was contacted and the Account Number was provided, thanks!

Whiz Kid

Hi I also would like to have my account number, i try to call the number thats on the website and it won't let me talk to a humor so I can have my account number as well please and thank you in advance.

Agent

Hello, @irvin33. Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you?

Whiz Kid

Hello, I am also in need of my account number and have been unsuccessful at reaching a human by telephone. How can I get my account number and what do I need to do to get it?

Hello swinans32! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?