Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I also need my account number please.

Agent

Hi, micmake. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. 

Agent

Re: Need account number

Hello there, @Rj8947 Thanks for reaching out to us. So we can look into it, please send us a private message with your number and PIN.

Enthusiast

how do I find my account number I dont see a private message

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

Agent

Hi, kkeo! Would you mind editing that message and removing your number, as it’s posted publicly? We will continue to assist you via DM. 

Whiz Kid

My account number

I need my account number to transfer my phone number

Re: My account number

Oh man. Sad to hear this, Amberlelay13. Let’s get this thing figured out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I need my account number

Hi I found a better deal and need my account number to port out. 

Thanks