Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Need acccount number

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, lawofgar. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can assist you with this.

Enthusiast

Account Number

I need my account number.

Enthusiast

Account number

Hi. Can I please get my account number?

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello, @szard. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Whiz Kid

Please help me get my account number ASAP

Let me know who I need to PM for help I’d appreciate it 

Re: Please help me get my account number ASAP

Hi @erica_! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Finding my account number

Can someone help me find my account number?

Whiz Kid

I need my account number.  How do i send a private message to get this info?  thanks

Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. You can send a private message by clicking on the profile of any user. After that, you'll be getting onto a new screen, so then you can click on send this user a private message. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Agent

Re: Finding my account number

@Sunstacy41 Thank you for contacting us. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response.