Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I need my Assurance Wireless account number

Hello, kort1984! Unfortunately, we are not able to satisfy your request through this channel. In order to get your Assurance Wireless account number, please contact Assurance Wireless customer service at 1-888-321-5880 or through email at ourteam@assurancewireless.com.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account number needed

Hi there Thisismyusernam. Please send us a private message to be able to provide you the information. Victor21

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

ACCOUNT NUMBER

I NEED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

Highlighted
se1
Whiz Kid

Re: I need my account number!

Could you please tell my how to get my account number?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

account number

hi! i need my account number. sucks i have to hunt someone down just to reach it. you’d think it’d be right there under my account information or even on my bill.
understandable you’d want to hide it so we don’t run off to a different carrier.
i’m on a time crunch, and the automated caller didn’t have it either. going a little crazy over here! hahah.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I need my account number!

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: ACCOUNT NUMBER

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: account number

Hello, nichtcrawler! We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! In order to assist you, please click on my profile and select send this user a private message. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number

Cant find my account number
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account number

New to this board need assistance getting my account number please.