Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number for porting

Hello. Could I have some assistance with getting my account number in order to move my number to another carrier?

Re: Account number for porting

Don’t fret, strawberry! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Account number

I need my account number to transfer over to my families plan. The number I tried calling for virgin didn't even have account number as an option. 

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello there qwerty14. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Whiz Kid

Hello.  I need my account number. 

Agent

Hello, 2ThomasFox. We value your privacy. Please, delete your information from public. We'll continue assisting you in private.

cxx
Whiz Kid

account number

how can I get my account number?

Re: account number

Hello @cxx. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

I need my account number.

Please provide my account number.

Carl

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hello, @marymargeretmil. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy. Please delete your phone number from the public and send us a private message instead.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".