Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account Number

Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin @mjguymon. We'd love to help.

Whiz Kid

Re: Account number

I need my account number as well.

Agent

Re: Account number

Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin @mjguymon. We'd love to help.

Whiz Kid

How can I get my account number?

Id like to request my account number.

Thank you.
Whiz Kid

My account number please?

How do I get my account #?
Enthusiast

I need my account number.

I don't know why this is such a mystery.  EVERY other company on teh planet has your account number on your bill and in your account online but for some reason, here, you need to jump through hoops to get this info.  So please respond so I can also PM someone to then take more time to get this information.  THX

Why doesn't Virgin give me my account number anywhere?

I literally just want my account number, should be the easiest piece of information to possibly get, but this is just how garbage virgin mobile is:

Login in to my account, check every single tab and page and every possible link. NO ACCOUNT NUMBER. 15 minutes wasted there.

Literally type into google "how do I get my virgin account number?" and there's a help page saying to check your bill. I am in paperless e-billing, my bill does NOT say my account number. 10 minutes wasted there.

What else did I find? Call customer service. There is not a single way to reach a human being at their customer service line, another 20 minutes wasted there trying all the options (two dropped calls during this btw).

What else did I find after more googling? Contact them on facebook! Of course, that's how you know a company is great, is when you can only reach them via facebook. So I ask them my account number, and no response whatsoever. Another 20 minutes. So then I make an account on this user forum and post this. And now it's noon.

So can someone please tell me how to convince this deplorable company to just tell my account number?

Re: I need my account number.

Same, I've spent all morning trying to convince these jerks to give me what should be first thing that shows up when you sign in on their website. I've contacted them through every possible means and they won't even reply. Extremely unprofessional and it absolutely should be illegal, if someone isn't internet-savvy they wouldn't even know to use this stupid forum and would be completely screwed since it's impossible to reach a human being on their garbage customer support line.

Re: I need my account number.

I GOT THE INSTRUCTIONS! I WILL SAVE YOU ALL LOADS OF TIME NOW! Here they are:

Please send us a regular text message to the number 8681 with your phone number and pin requesting your account number.

happy cancelling!

Agent

Re: My account number please?

Hi, @yasirsiddiqi9, Davidhemanld, @solong. We'd love to help, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. Sorry for any inconvenience.