Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: account number

Good morning, 5P1KE! Our work schedule is: Mondays thru Fridays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST. Weekends from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST.

We truly apologize for the very late response! To further assist you, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN. To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need to get my account number for service change. I have been on hold on the phone for over an hour. Please contact me so I can get this resolved. Thank you.

Whiz Kid

Account number

I need my account number. I waited for 20 minutes on hold and then got hung up on by someone who barely spoke English. I am very unhappy right now about this.
Whiz Kid

unbelievable. Worst service - account number

This is an unbelievable level of horrible service. All I need is to find out the account number.

I have been on hold for 36 minutes, then told that the customer service can't tell account number and they'll transfer me. 10 more minutes on hold and they hang up.

Second attempt - 33 minutes on hold, then told the same story - customer service doesn't know the account number, they'll transfer. 15 minutes on hold and I was connected to Boost Mobile. How is that even possible? I've been on the phone for over 2 hours now.

Why can't you have an account number available on MY ACCOUNT page? As I said - unbelievable.

Whiz Kid

Re: unbelievable. Worst service - account number

"Just" 30 more minutes on hold and I finally got the account number.

Goodbye, Virgin Mobile. Never again.

Agent

Re: Account Number

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Re: Account number

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, Drjspeller! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

Retrieving account number!!

I need assistance retrieving my account number! I have called the support line and have been placed on hold for multiple times for more than 30 minutes each call! This is frustrating! I need help!

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue. It is unbelievable that I've called five times and still have not been able to get ahold of an agent. Get your act together Virgin Mobile! This is unacceptable and Ridiculous!

Agent

Hi! We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.