Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

can you help get my account number?

Agent

Hello, Barton0990. Let’s get you taken care of ASAP. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account. 

Enthusiast

Account Number

Hi, I just want someone from Social Care to ask me to PM them about getting my account number.

Enthusiast

Can you help me to find account number?

I need to know my account number. How to find it?

Thank you.

Agent

Re: Can you help me to find account number?

Hey there, @10226dawn & @jimsander! Thanks for contacting us. We're unable to discuss that information publicly and we cannot start a PM. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.

Whiz Kid

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Simply need my account #. Messaged a couple agents that don't appear to be online, seeing if anyone is active at the moment!  Thank you.

Hey there, AaronCharles! We have answered you in private. Please verify your inbox.

Whiz Kid

Who can I private message to get my account number?
Agent

Hey there, @Vd1326! Thanks for contacting us. In order to assist you, you will need to send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message", that way we can assist you.

Whiz Kid

I need my account number, just like everyone else in here.