Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: I'd like to get my account number

I’d also like to get my account number for the same reason
Agent

Re: I'd like to get my account number

Hi, Knightfall1980. We replied your private message.

Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I am currently still in the U.S.
Agent

Great! Does your phone meet the 12 months activation requirement? Has your phone been active on your account for 12 months? Victor21

Whiz Kid

Yes, it does!

Hey there, asolisr! Virgin Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

I need to obtain my account number but cannot get through to an actual human to help me. 

Whiz Kid

i need my account number

I need my account number for two phones that i have. I would love to be able to get in touch with someone ASAP! 

Whiz Kid

Hi, how do I request my account number to unlock my phone? Thanks?

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, Sarahc! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".