Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, @litza1! So we can help you with your request. Please shoot us a DM for further help.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account numbers

I need help retrieving 2 account numbers. Please help.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account numbers

Hi Zmays. We'll be happy to help you. Please send us a private message that includes the phone numbers and PIN #s, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number

Would like to get my account number please? Thanks for any help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

I would like to get the unlock number for my phone as well. If one of the admins could shoot me a DM to get that set up that would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hi there litza1. To unlock a phone, it needs to have been active on a Virgin mobile account for 12 months. Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Number

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

How ca I get my account number?
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account number

Hey there @f1h1m We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Porting to a different carrier

How do I obtain my Account number and password for porting my phone to different carrier?