Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number

I think I need my account number getting this info would be super beneficial!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: Account number

How do we private message someone to get our account number? I’ve clicked on several of the assistance and can not find a link.
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: Account Number

You have to private message one of the employees. Going through the threads this seems to be the only way to get it. do not know how to determine which of them is online at any point so I am pm’ing them all.
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

You have to private message one of the customer service people. You have to give them your info and they will send it in private message. I have not found a way to find out which ones are currently online
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: account number

You need to private message one of the customer service people. As far as I can tell this is the only way to get it online. You can also try to call them but it has to be during business hours.
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

You have to private message one of the agents on here. (How to find one who’s actually online remains a mystery) or call during working hours to 888 322 1122
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

You will have to private message one of the agents on here with your info and they will get it for you. 888 322 1122 this number will also get you to someone who can get that for you. Unfortunately there seems to be no earthly way to contact anyone outside of what I believe to be a 10-3 workday. If you can get ahold of someone they are helpful, but getting ahold of them takes a miracle.
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my Assurance Wireless account number

I can't port my number to Verizon without the actual Assurance Wireless account number. A brief review of other similar topics indicated the preferred means of acquiring an account number was to send a private message to a forum moderator (after a reply has been posted) with an Assurance Wireless phone number and its corresponding account PIN. If the above observation is correct and matches the procedures used to divulge account numbers to their account holders, please reply and I will promptly provide my telephone number and account PIN for the purpose of fulfilling the following request:

Your previous service provider says that the account number provided on your transfer request doesn't match their records. Enter your account number exactly as it appears on your bill.

Reference: https://www.verizonwireless.com/switch-to-verizon/#portInStatus Date: 07/5/2019

Thanks for your time.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Account number needed

I need my account number and I believe I’m pmd every employee on here, are there other options? Just need my account number
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Michael7mgm! Thanks for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. Please include your phone number and PIN.