SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello - 

Please send me my account number.

Thank you.

Agent

Re: Get account number and request phone unlock

Hello, dbwebster! We'll be happy to help you with this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account?

Whiz Kid

Need my account number ASAP

I need my account number so I can switch carriers but you don't answer your phones.  Won't be recommending you to anyone!!!

Whiz Kid

account number

how do i message you to get my account number?

Whiz Kid

Also need my account number

I called to get my account number. Had no answer. Been calling all day. Is there no humans that work for this company. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Re: Need my account number ASAP

I understand your concern, nathanag. Let’s get this thing worked out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Re: account number

Hi there, Robyn! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Agent

Re: Also need my account number

Hello CRT1977. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Enthusiast

I also request my account number, please
Agent

Hello, Zalcus! Thanks for reaching out to us here. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you with this.