Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Need account number

I need to get my virgin mobile account number please.  I don't know where to find it.

Whiz Kid

Re: Need account number

I am in need of my account number as well. Is it our phone number?
Master

Help retrieving account number.

May someone help me to retrieve my account number? I'm trying to port my number to a new carrier and was not able to find it anywhere online.

Whiz Kid

Where can I find my account number?

Hi - I can't seem to find my account number in my online account anywhere. Where is this information found?

Re: Need account number

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. The account number is not the phone number. Please send us a private message to assist you with this. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Agent

Re: Help retrieving account number.

Good morning, mjm1998! Our apologies for the very late reply! To assist you with your request, please send me a private message including your phone number and PIN.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Agent

Re: Where can I find my account number?

Good morning, Yozhik202! Our apologies for the very late reply! To assist you with your request, please send me a private message including your phone number and PIN.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case) and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

RB-1991

Whiz Kid

I need my account number, it's not shown in "my account"

Whiz Kid

How do I get my account number?

Whiz Kid

Re: How do I get my account number?