Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I would like to request help finding my account number.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help finding my account number.

Hello! I am having difficulty finding my actual account number. I have searched everything on the website and app, and have checked my billing statements and I cannot find the whole account number.

Please help!

Thank you!
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my account number not sure how to private message you
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Rich0818 & @CACTUS1549! The account number can only be provided through a live agent. Just send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says: "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i also need my account number

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @thehza. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Number

I would like to request help finding my account number

Highlighted

I am in the same boat, unfortunatly you are going to have to call the customer care line during regular business hours and beg, cause god forbid they make this easy. They want to make it as difficult as possible to leave with your old number.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can't find Account Number

Hello, I'm trying to locate my account number and can't find it.  Could someone please help?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Help retrieving account number.

I apologize for being impatient but I have not recieved any help on this post. Someone told me to send them a private message 2 days ago and I have not heard anything from anyone. May someone please respond to my private message. I know I haven't paid my bill (because I'm trying to switch over to another carrier so why would I pay for a service I'll only have for a few days) but that shouldn't affect my ability to get help. I can't call costumer service because I only get the option to pay my bill. Please can someone help me?