Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number

I need to find out my account number. Can you please help?

Re: I need my account number

Hey there, Staceydes! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

How can i see my account number online?

Agent

Re: Account number

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us.  Account number can't be found online. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN and we'll provide you with the information. 

Whiz Kid

Account number

In need of assistance finding account number
Agent

Hi there, @Tzl96. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Whiz Kid

Account number

How do I find my account number
Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

Provide my account number for porting

I will be porting my number and need my account number and account pin (if it is different from my current online account pin).  How do I get this?

Agent

Re: Provide my account number for porting

Hey there @sallsopp. We'll be more than happy to assist you with your request. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.