Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Provide my account number for porting

I will be porting my number and need my account number and account pin (if it is different from my current online account pin).  How do I get this?

Agent

Re: Provide my account number for porting

Hey there @sallsopp. We'll be more than happy to assist you with your request. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Account number for porting

Hello. Could I have some assistance with getting my account number in order to move my number to another carrier?

Re: Account number for porting

Don’t fret, strawberry! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Account number

I need my account number to transfer over to my families plan. The number I tried calling for virgin didn't even have account number as an option. 

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello there qwerty14. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Whiz Kid

Hello.  I need my account number. 

Agent

Hello, 2ThomasFox. We value your privacy. Please, delete your information from public. We'll continue assisting you in private.

cxx
Whiz Kid

account number

how can I get my account number?

Re: account number

Hello @cxx. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".