Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Account Number

How do I get my account number

Agent

@marymargeretmil. To assist you further, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

Enthusiast

How do I send a PRIVATE message?

Enthusiast

I would SERIOUSLY LOVE to do what you say, but I do not know how to do what you ask

Why do you force people to do this to get an account number!

Enthusiast

I have done this twice

Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". If you do not see that option, please make sure that you received and confirmed the email subscription. 

Whiz Kid

account number and pin

How do I get this info?

Agent

Re: account number and pin

Hi bretty10. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Whiz Kid

Need account number

Virgin Mobile makes it very difficult to retrieve an account number in order to transfer from their service to a new provider.  I need someone to please contact me so I can talk to a human about where I can get this number.

This has been an absurd runaround by the company and I am not impressed by their customer service or phone service.

Whiz Kid

Account Number

Good morning,

If Virgin Mobile's support team could please email or call me to address the issue of no account number, that would be fantastic! 

It is very frustrating how impossible you folks have made it to ever switch providers.  I am really hoping I don't need to change my phone number entirely but I will if it means I can get out from under your ridiculous practices and policies.

I would appreciate a follow-up with a human employee from Virgin Mobile, but I have very low expectations that this will happen. I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Thank you,

Susanna