Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

I need assistance in finding my account number

i need assistance in finding my account number

Re: I need assistance in finding my account number

Hi @Csss. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

Switching carriers and need my account number

I’ve tried calling to find out but cannot figure out how to get my account number which is needed to port my phone number. How do I figure that out?
Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello I would like my account number please thank you.

Whiz Kid

How do I unlock my phone

I tried calling but the guy who answered was no help. I even tried sprint since my phone is locked to sprint sims only and they told me to call virgin mobile again. Can anybody on here help me?

Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

Apparently, you're supposed to PM them with your number and PIN.

However, it's not clear WHO you're supposed to PM.

I need my account number too, have PM'd @ResponseLSRUser but as of yet have gotten no response.

However, I saw one post from @EdmundM that said "send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible."

I see no other managers/admins online. =(

Agent

Hey there, @tweakmeh! So we can help you with that,  please provide us your phone number and security code via a private message. Thanks.

Account number

I need to find out my account number. Who can I message about this?
Agent

Re: How do I unlock my phone

Hi there, @bretty10. Thanks for reaching out. We can only unlock Virgin Mobile phones if they meet the eligibility requirements.  

Whiz Kid

i need my account number as well