Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED

Re: Account Number

Hey there, RAMPAGINGMONKEY, jeffd13! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I, too, need my account number. I know I'm supposed to send you a private message -- but you need to tell me how to go about that. Then, please, send me my accoount number.

Agent

Hello, keglerbill. Please send us a private message. Follow these steps:
Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
 Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Enthusiast

Account Number

I’m requesting my account number. Any assistance from the Virgin Mobile staff is appreciated. Thnx!
Whiz Kid

Account Number

Hello, I need my account number! Please help! Thank you!

Amn
Whiz Kid

I also need my account number as soon as possible
Agent

Hello, Amn. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that. 

Agent

Hi there, @Schlock. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Agent

Hello, @GLFox. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a DM to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Agent

Hello, @GLFox. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.