Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Where to find my account number?

It is not in my account and I have already sent a text to 8681 and sent emails. No response yet and I am kind of in a rush. I want to switch carriers because of service reasons and new phone reasons (recently got a new phone), but I cannot start the switch because I am having trouble getting my account number.

Agent

Re: Account number

Hello! Please send us a Private Message and we'll be happy to help with that! We definitely want to keep your account info secure!

Agent

Re: Where to find my account number?

Sorry to hear you're having issues with that.  Send me a Private Message and I'll be able to get your account # for you!

Whiz Kid

Re: Need my Account Number

I really need my account number also but I can’t get it I need it soon and I’ve tried calling over and over and I can’t find anyway to get it
Agent

Re: Need my Account Number

Hi, 789elf! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Can you please send us a private message along with your phone number and the PIN and a brief description of your request?

Whiz Kid

Re: ..where is my account number located?

i hope to locate my account number as well. what information i need provide to get it? thank you

Agent

Re: ..where is my account number located?

Hi, @Mon28 I will help you to locate your account number if you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code.

Whiz Kid

Hi is there anyway to get my account number so I can have it switched over to a different service without having to call since it’s after business hours?

Whiz Kid

you know, I have been trying for TWO weeks to get my account number from you guys, whether that is via email, texting or via facebook and the responses I get from your company are beyond a joke!!  SERIOUSLY This is why I am leaving virgin mobile I CAN'T GET HELP NO MATTER WHAT I DO!

I WANT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, I have asked and asked and asked, I have asked for someones private email to send a private message and I get told to text, I tell them texting doesn't work, I get told to go to the community and send a private message, I can't do that without a private email, then I get told to text! 

JUST GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT NUMBER SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THIS RIDICULOUS COMPANY!

Whiz Kid

I also need to get my account number.  I'd appreciate some help with that, please!  Thanks!