Account Number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Account number

Could I get my account number and port out pin please?

Highlighted

Hello shel2004. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account number

Hi!

I need my account number.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there atulebayev. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted
MLW
Whiz Kid

May I get my account number, please?

I can't locate an actual account number online. 

How can I access that information?

Thank you for your assistance,

MLW

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: May I get my account number, please?

It seems like some users have had success using PM to get their account number.   

I tried this earlier and was chatting back and forth (they were trying to convince me to stay - and not simply giving me the account number).  Going to continue trying this, but in the meantime I've also contacted the FCC to see if they can do anything.  It shouldn't be this difficult to get your account number.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Number

I need a support team member to give me my account number.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account number

trying to obtain my account number