Virgin Mobile

Account Suspended no fault of mine

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Suspended no fault of mine

I recently 47 days ago ordered a Brand New in Box S9 from a seller on ebay with 100% positive feedback and have sold 40 plus S9s already. The phone was sealed in the box arrived fast and everything was fine until day 40 of using new phone. Virgin Mobile took my autpayment out and suspended my account in the same day. They are saying the phone I bought is a replacement phone for a phone swap but they never received the damaged phone. Rma. Now they are saying they wont lift the suspension till they get the phone or payment for the phone. They have not even shown me proof if this is actually the truth. If indeed it was a replacement phone the account and person that ordered it should be on record and my account most definitely has never ordered a replacement phone. So how am I going to get my account back. PayPal and Ebay said I need to send the phone back to the seller for a refund but somehow Virgin is saying me the victim in this is responsible for a replacement I never did. I have a old phone I bought from virgins website I could easily hook back up If they would lift the suspension. This should all be easy for Virgin to verify that I am the victim or this is a mistake but I have not had a phone for 7 days now due to this. So I'm getting ripped off the money for the month of service I paid for and possibly punished for someone else's misdeeds. I cant even log into my virgin acct to shut off auto pay. I need help to get my account back.