Account has not been switched yet

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account has not been switched yet

I've been with Virgin Mobile for a very long time now. I just want to know when my account will be transferred to Boost Mobile. I've gotten some texts about being transferred soon, but this was back in January. I haven't gotten any notifications yet about my account being transferred since. Should I call someone about this issue or wait a bit more?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: Account has not been switched yet

Today is my last day on VM before the Boost transfer.  You will likely be transferred the next time your monthly payment is due.  My new month starts tomorrow.  You should get a text 3 days prior to transition to Boost.  I got my text Friday saying tomorrow I'll be on Boost.  The same text also says what plan you'll be on on Boost.  I would advise you to wait but if you don't transition after your next payment, call VM.  You are supposed to be able to force the transition early but unless your circumstance warrants it I'd wait.  If you want to force it call 866-402-7366 & select option for activating a new device.  This & more at:

https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/plans-services/virgin-mobile-migration.html