Virgin Mobile

Account number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number

Hey, @Dawnyager24! Can you shoot us a private message so we can help you out with this?

m1
Whiz Kid

I'm trying to get my account number as well, but cannot get through on the phone. Any help would be great.

Agent

Hello, @m1. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

How do I get my account?

Agent

Hi there! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Hello! I also need my account number! I have tried contact Virgin Mobile in a number of different ways and still have not been able to access it.

Agent

Hiu, Lfiegle. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that.

Whiz Kid

Did you ever find your account number?

I can't find mine either.

Could our phone numbers be the account number?

That would make sense!

Agent

Hello, @marylamb95006. Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can assist you further with this request?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

I need to get my account number please.