Virgin Mobile

Account number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account number

How can I obtain my account number in order to transfer service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, r1skyb1z! We’d be happy to help you. Can you please private message us with your phone number and pin so we can verify your account?

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
Agent

Hi, r1skyb1z! We’d be happy to help you. Can you please private message us with your phone number and pin so we can verify your account?

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I need my acct number as well
Agent

Hi stangman09! Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG

Whiz Kid

I also need my account number- how do I private message somebody??

Agent

Just tap on an agent's name (we have "Social Care Agent next to our names) and select "Send this User a Private Message" from their profile. We're at your service!

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

I can't find a agent online to pm to get my account number. I need to transfer my number to another carrier.
Agent

Hello, @Kaitlin. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message, so we can take a closer look.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

Whiz Kid

Hi. How can i get my 9digit account number??

Agent

@seiya Would you please send us a private message so we can assist you with your request?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.