Virgin Mobile

Account number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number

Hello, angelica95. We'll be happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message with your number and PIN.

Whiz Kid

I would also like my account number, please.

Agent

Of course, nomatter. Please, reach us through private message.

Whiz Kid

I need my account number as well
Agent

Hello @xbluemist. In order for us to assist you with your request, would you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

Whiz Kid

Need Account number Shouldn't be this Hard!

Hello,

How do I find my account number? It's nowhere on the site, I tried calling cusomter support and there's no option to even speak to a HUMAN BEING. Very frustrated and disappointed in VM.

Thanks

Agent

Hello @malexandria. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a private message for better assistance.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

Enthusiast

I also need my account number if someone could help!

Agent

Hi, @emerson225 ! Please, send us a private message with your Phone number, and PIN code so we can assist you.

Enthusiast

i need to know my virgin mobile account number