Virgin Mobile

Account number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number

Hey, @Dawnyager24! Can you shoot us a private message so we can help you out with this?

m1
Whiz Kid

I'm trying to get my account number as well, but cannot get through on the phone. Any help would be great.

Agent

Hello, @m1. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Whiz Kid

I need my account number.  How and where do I access this informtion?

Agent

Hey there @Expulsion1. Thanks for reaching out to us! Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Hello, I also need my account number but am unable to call customer service. Thank you in advance!
Enthusiast

How do I get my account numbers?
Agent

Hey, @TroyNguyen! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

Can i also get my account number

Agent

Hi, Kmeule! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.