Virgin Mobile

Account number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, mltennyson. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Whiz Kid

How do I send a private message?
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Whiz Kid

I need my account number to transfer service

Don’t fret, leaving85! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Account number

Can you provide me with my account number pls?

Don’t you fret, uniquebeauty! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".