Virgin Mobile

Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Whiz Kid

Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to swap from my iPhone SE to the LG Stylo 4. When I go through the swap activation I get to the screen that shows the plans for my phones. (Currently iPhone has a different plan system then what Android gets so I have 3 options)
First issue: When I choose from the 60, 45, 35 a month options the info doesn't show up on the next screen for the LG Stylo 4, it's just the type of phone and the rest is blank. It says the 50 dollar plan under my iPhone however. 
Second issue: I hit the red activate and absolutely nothing happens. No new page opens, literally nothing processes. 
The hands-free activation on the phone keeps telling me it's unable to, I don't have a 3rd phone to call the 1-888-322-1122 number from (Apparently I can't call from a phone on a different service. Nice setup, yo) and I'm currently sitting on a email that hasn't been answered in over 24 hours so I'm assuming I'm not alone with issues on how horrid this broken website is. 

33 REPLIES 33
Agent

Re: Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Hi. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

TLP
Whiz Kid

currently in the same predicament.

Whiz Kid

I'm in the exact same spot, trying to switch from a iPhone 5s to a new Stylo 4 (purchased from Virgin) and am at the same stuck point of the red activate button that doesn't do anything.

This is such a simple thing and Virgin just makes it suck 

Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @Skenry. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number so we can help you out?

Whiz Kid

I have the same problem, need some assistance ASAP.....

Agent

Hi, Alicia1988. Let's do some investigating. Is it a Virgin Mobile phone?

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue, activate button not working in the activation page.  Please help.  Thanks.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @opusr. Can you please send us a private message with the MEID number?

Whiz Kid

I've been trying for the past week to get my iPhone activated online but when I click on the "activate now button nothing happens. The online activation used to work fine. I would try calling but my phone speaker is broken on my current phone.