Virgin Mobile

Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Agent

Re: Activate button on the site doesn't do anything.

Hey there @sffb561865 Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Having the same issue. Please help asap!

Agent

Hi there, @kzroorose! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC/IMEI so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Whiz Kid

I am having this same exact problem the site is not working.

Agent

Hello, ttjjs. Thanks for contacting us. Let's take a closer look. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the new device?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

Having this same problem. Help ASAP.

Agent

Hi there, brittbos5. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

Please send us a private message with this information: 

- phone number and PIN
- serial number (MEID/DEC or IMEI)
- serial number for SIM card (if available, ICCID)

Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue.  I want to swap from a Galaxy S5 to an iphone XR.  Please help.

Agent

Hi there, Darrellbrown. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

We'll be happy to help.  Please, send us a private message, with the phone number, PIN, and ESN or IMEI for the phone to activate.

Note: You could try with a different browser. If you're using Chrome, for example, switch to Firefox. Sometimes that works.  

Dad
Whiz Kid

Exact same issue, been trying to activate this phone for hours and no response, even on different browsers. Someone send help!