Virgin Mobile

Activation Button Won't Work

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Activation Button Won't Work

So I've tried this multiple times and after looking it seems to be an existing issue.

I have an iPhone 7 and I bought a new Motorola G6 Play, and I'm trying to transfer the service to the G6 and kepp my number. When I try everything seems fine and I get to the final page, and then the "Activate" button won't work. One person said not changing the plan helped them, but it won't let me move on without choosing a different plan..

So I'm wondering if I can get some help on this, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Activation Button Won't Work

Hi there, @Trellia. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC, so we can help you activate the phone. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Activation Button Won't Work

Hi there, @Trellia. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC, so we can help you activate the phone. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.