Virgin Mobile

After Phone Order Received EMail of "Cancellation" (not from me)

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

After Phone Order Received EMail of "Cancellation" (not from me)

Made a purchase online here at verginmobileusa.com, received the Confirmation then 4 hours later a "Cancellation" message, of the following:

"We received a cancellation request for your recent order. If you did not initiate this cancellation, please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives at 1.888.322.1122. Make sure you have your order number handy when you call.

Thanks!

Virgin Mobile"

With another copy 5 minutes later. Is there a Virgin Rep. to assist with this so that I can get the phone?

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: After Phone Order Received EMail of "Cancellation" (not from me)

Hello, @flyredvirgin. We're sorry about the trouble. Can you please send us a private message with your order key number to review this for you?

Whiz Kid

I sent a Private Message days ago with no response still yet.

Whiz Kid

Attempted to PM you again and received a error message re: "invalid HTML content" in message, which then a message displayed stating it had been "corrected" and to press the Send button to send it. Upon doing that, it THEN displayed a message stating 'too many messages had been sent'. So, what is the loop here?

Agent

Hello, flyredvirgin. We have not received your message. Please send a private message to a social care agent.