Virgin Mobile

Alternatives for those who lost Assurance Wireless Service

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Alternatives for those who lost Assurance Wireless Service

I used Assurance Wireless successfully for years, and used that as my 'home phone.' (I have no need for any upgrades.) However, the NJ PAAD no longer certifies Assurance Wireless service, so I cannot continue the free service. I know Assurance is a division of Virgin, but Virgin's plans are very expensive - and I tried buying a cheap mobile and transferring my number (important, since all my accounts and contacts are associated with that 'home phone')  - but, despite my using the account number Assurance provided, the new carrier says they cannot port the number! Is there any way I can keep my number and handset, but have an inexpensive plan through Virgin to continue having my number? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Alternatives for those who lost Assurance Wireless Service

they have a paylo plan that come with 400 mins for 20 buck or 30 bucks for 1500 mins 1500 text that the cheapest plans they have and reason u cant port the number is because it was on a free gov line and they dont allow it 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Alternatives for those who lost Assurance Wireless Service

they have a paylo plan that come with 400 mins for 20 buck or 30 bucks for 1500 mins 1500 text that the cheapest plans they have and reason u cant port the number is because it was on a free gov line and they dont allow it 

View solution in original post