Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrades

Whiz Kid

Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrades

Why  assurance wireless customers can't use touch screen phones or smart phones ?

5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrades

Hello!

Sorry for the late response. Actually, the device that Assurance Wireless provides to customers, are feature phones. But they are always being working to bring you a better service.

Whiz Kid

you will never get  a better phone  they are making a fortune on crap  they give you basic Government standard phone and they rake in the cash for service they provide.. the workers are simply drones who will not complain as they are all minimum wage and are brainwashed to acceptance levels.  They have the resources, but will cut into their yacht maintainance and Cadillac upgrades  move on to safelink or smart phone criteria with other free Government phones companies

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

They are actually giving out ZTE Quest smartphones now. Kinda junk for anything other than calls and texts with only 512k ram though. Limited internal storage.

Also, your plan drops to 350 mins per month. Still unlim txts. and you only get 500M data per month

Whiz Kid

I've had a Samsung Galaxy for about a year now. AW swapped my Jax feature like it was cool. Unlimited minutes & texts. 500 mb data. Might be a California thing. And I pay nothing. Zip,zero
Whiz Kid

Why