Virgin Mobile

Broadband2Go Mifi Device Activation

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Broadband2Go Mifi Device Activation

I've got a new Mifi 2200 device and am unable to activate it.  I keep getting stuck at Step 1 of the MiFi Setup Wizard where it asks if I have an account # and MSID or if I need to activate the device and get them now.  I opt to activate the device and get them now, but then it takes me to a screen asking for my account # and MSID.

So it's basically skipping over the entire activation process somehow...have called the customer service # provided of 877-877-8443 and there are no options to discuss broadband service...please advise.  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Broadband2Go Mifi Device Activation

Hi there! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

Thanks, I messaged you just now.