Virgin Mobile

Call/service issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Call/service issue

I just got an iPhone that I activated last night been a customer for years. Every time I make a call it tells me the number I have dailed is wrong or code is wrong. Not sure if this is an issue with the activation process but I need this issue fixed asap
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: Call/service issue

Try doing a carrier reset and service update.

1) dial   ##25327#  and press Call.  Wait for the reset to complete

2) then dial ##873283# and press Call.  Wait for the update to complete.

Then go to Settings-General-About and scroll down to Carrier and make sure it is Virgin 32.0

If you still have a problem contact a Virgin Mobile agent and request your account be reviewed and reprovisioned.

Virgin Mobile agents have "Social Care Virgin Mobile" avatars and when the mouse hovers over the avatar the word "agent" appears.

A PM can be sent by clicking on the avatar which opens up the Profile page where the option to send a PM is visible.

Agents can also be contacted on Facebook or Twitter.

4 REPLIES
Wizard

Try doing a carrier reset and service update.

1) dial   ##25327#  and press Call.  Wait for the reset to complete

2) then dial ##873283# and press Call.  Wait for the update to complete.

Then go to Settings-General-About and scroll down to Carrier and make sure it is Virgin 32.0

If you still have a problem contact a Virgin Mobile agent and request your account be reviewed and reprovisioned.

Virgin Mobile agents have "Social Care Virgin Mobile" avatars and when the mouse hovers over the avatar the word "agent" appears.

A PM can be sent by clicking on the avatar which opens up the Profile page where the option to send a PM is visible.

Agents can also be contacted on Facebook or Twitter.

Agent

Hi there, @Harris1234! We apologize for this experience. Do you still need assistance with your phone?

Whiz Kid

Nosh_CxUx
Can you please message me? I’m having major issues and can’t get through
Agent

Hi there, @Ksbuccilli! You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".