Virgin Mobile

Can't Change Phones Via Website

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can't Change Phones Via Website

Hi,

I need to swap phones but the website doesn't work when I try to swap. It was asking me to choose a plan, but provided no options, and now the next button doesn't work/respond when I press it at any stage of the process. I've been trying this for over an hour on different devices--this is not the first time I have had this problem with Virgin Mobile's site and it has been extremely frustrating. I can't call you because the only working phone I have is my broken phone I'm trying to replace--please contact me with a solution ASAP. 

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10
Whiz Kid

Re: Can't Change Phones Via Website

I am having this exact same issue. 

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue here too.

Enthusiast

Same problem here.

Agent

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. What is the model of your new phone? 

Enthusiast

It’s an IPhone XR
Agent

Hi, Itsmemike. Is it an unlcoked iPhone XR?

Enthusiast

I bought it from virgin mobile A few days ago, I believe it’s locked?
Agent

We want to take a look at this. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

website said i was activated , but the phone was never able to "configure the device for service" or whatever and it won't make/recieve calls/texts.