Can't access my account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can't access my account

Hello, I haven't been able to access my account for the last 5 days so I haven't been able to top up my phone and my monthly plan has expired today. Whenever I try to log in it doesn't go beyond the initial screen, and if I click on "add money" it says "403 forbidden". I'm currently out of the country; I don't know if it has anything to do with not having access to my account. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can't access my account

Hello, Esti! To protect against Fraud, customers will not be able to log into their account online if they are outside the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hello, Esti! To protect against Fraud, customers will not be able to log into their account online if they are outside the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Thanks, JohnJ7! I'll be back to the US on January 2. Will I be able to top-up my account then, or will it be locked (my plan expired on Dec 19)? Thanks!

Agent

We've got your back here! If you miss a payment, you have 120 days from your last payment due date to resume service by paying your monthly payment in full.

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Whiz Kid

Thanks a lot!

Whiz Kid

Are the US territories like Puerto Rico considered outside the United States? 

Agent

Hi there, @Llap. Puerto Rico is considered part of the United States.

Whiz Kid

Then why am I unable to login to my account from there if they are considered part of the United States?

Hi Llap! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. 

There could be and error with your web browser. Did you try access it using a different one?