Virgin Mobile

Can't log into my account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Can't log into my account

I tried to log into my account today but somehow couldn't log in despite using the correct PIN number. There also isn't an online "password reset". How can I regain access of my account? Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't log into my account

Hello @achen370! We would like to assist you with this. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @achen370! We would like to assist you with this. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Whiz Kid

I too cannot log into my account.  After entering my phone number and pin, the log-in circle just continues going round.  This is the first time I have tried in a couple of years and wonder if something has changed since then?  After reading your previous reply, I cannot see how to send you a private message.  After clicking on your profile, I do not see a "send this user a private message" option.

When you click on my name, you should see "Send this user a private message" option on the "Contact Me" area to the right.  Please check if you see the option on the profile of this other agent: https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4181.