Virgin Mobile

Can't login to my account!

Whiz Kid

Can't login to my account!

Hey there! I'm not able to login in to my virgin mobile accoutn because apparently my password is wrong even though it's been the same for who knows how long now. It's never given me trouble up until now. I really want to login in so I can top up and restart my plan! Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
Whiz Kid

Re: Can't login to my account!

I can't log into my account it keeps saying my password is not right but I haven't changed it so now I have no service because I can't top up. Can anyone help me please. Pam.
Agent

Hi everyone! We'll be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I need assistance to log into may account Dorothy Rayner . It was paid last night online. I need to check or I will change services.

Agent

Don’t fret, Moz12DR11! We’ve got you. Please send us a private message with your phone number to assist you with this.

Whiz Kid

Got new phone and don't remember setting up a pin or security questions. How can I get into my account
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Lkdryden414! We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and the last PIN code that you remember.