Virgin Mobile

Can't purchase add-ons for some reason

Can't purchase add-ons for some reason

I'm trying to purchase a data pack and hot spot add ons with my saved credit card. It comes to a screen that says "calculate tax", but the button does not work, and there doesn't seem to be any other way to complete the purchase. 

What's going on here?

19 REPLIES 19
Agent

Re: Can't purchase add-ons for some reason

Hello throwaway409309, please private message us so we can assist you with this.

Whiz Kid

I am having similiar issues
Agent

Hi jmeck81,  please private message us so we can help you with this.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem. I want to purchase the 2 GB plan but it says "incompatible," so I try to purchase a restart of my 1 GB plan and when it gets to the "calculate tax" part, the calculate button just refreshes the page and I can't get past this point. 

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue. A purchase button isn't even coming up and i have all my card info already input. Extremely frustrating. I need the high speed data for gps, I need to leave right now and this has wasted 20 minutes of my time trying to call and talk to a person but I'm trapped in endless robot menus that lead to dead ends. What the hell?
Agent

That's definitely not the way we want you to feel, rue9! Our most sincere apologies for that situation!

To find out what's happening and better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN.

We'd love to do our very best to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm also having the same issue. Can I have some help?
Agent

Hey, @silentshifter. We'd be happy to help. If you can PM us with your phone #, we’d love to help you out with this!

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Yeah I'm getting the constantly refreshing "calculate tax" button issue as well.