Virgin Mobile

Can't purchase add-ons for some reason

Agent

Re: Can't purchase add-ons for some reason

Hello, @JeniOctavia. Thanks for contacting us. We’d be happy to help. We recommend you clear the cookies, cache and browser history, then try to make the payment again. 

Alternatively, we suggest you try using a different browser, or dial *729 from your Virgin Mobile phone. 

If the problem persists, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I had the same problem. I wasn’t able to purchase the 2gb hotspot, the page would refresh and nothing happened.
However i added money to my account over the phone and used the balance to pay for the hotspot. Instead of using paying with credit/debit card option I used the “pay with account balance” option.
Whiz Kid

I'm having the same problem
Agent

Hey there @Personman Which error message are you receiving? 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

Having the same issue

Agent

Hey there, @Helldemon83! We're sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and make sure to have an account balance that covers the add-on that you'd like to add. We'll be pleased to help!

Whiz Kid

Also cannot. The app just doesn't work anymore, I can't even do it when sign in online. Pleas ask me to message you so I can buy my data
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Personman. We want to help!  Please send a private message along with your phone number and PIN. 

Whiz Kid

Four different browsers on two computers, a phone, and a Kindle --  NONE of then will allow me to purchase additional data.  They all hang up on the "calculate tax" button.  What's up???

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Daisy! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us an screenshot through our Facebook or Twitter page to escalate this situation. In the meantime, feel free to send us a private message with your phone number and pin, that way we can take a closer look at this situation.