Virgin Mobile

Can the police obtain my text messages?

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Can the police obtain my text messages?

I'm suing the police, can they obtain the actual content of my text messages through virgin without my knowledge, phone, or consent, even if I deleted the messages? And if so would I be notified that they have my records or requested them?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can the police obtain my text messages?

Hey there, thehappyhorror! We do not store the content of text messages on our systems. If you delete the text messages from your phone, we are not able to retrieve them either. 

6 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, thehappyhorror! We do not store the content of text messages on our systems. If you delete the text messages from your phone, we are not able to retrieve them either. 

Whiz Kid

Awesome, thank you so much for replying so promptly. Smiley Very Happy
Whiz Kid

I feel much better, my privacy is very important to me. You totally put my mind at ease. Thanks so much! ✌️
Agent

We're truly glad to know that, thehappyhorror! Don't hesitate to contact us again whenever you need help with anything else!

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Awesome. If you don't mind, how do I request a default name and can the question be deleted? Again, I'm concerned about privacy since I'm suing the police. Thanks for being so helpful.
Agent

Sorry for the wait, thehappyhorror! You mean you want to change your Community's username?

Are you also referring to the question you posted here?

RB-1991 (Robert)