Virgin Mobile

Cannot find account number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Cannot find account number

Cannot find account number and calling that 888 number is just voice prompts and cannot get an operator or any human. I also am unable to log into my VM phone account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Cannot find account number

Hey there, @bkoopman! We truly apologize for the late reply! Do you still need help with requesting the account number?

If that's the case, please send us a private message including your phone number and 6-digit PIN.

RB-1991 (Robert)

9 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @bkoopman! We truly apologize for the late reply! Do you still need help with requesting the account number?

If that's the case, please send us a private message including your phone number and 6-digit PIN.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

Thanks. I IM'd yu. I also cannot log into my account-gives me a pop up saying to call the 888 numbr and I get a runaround with that voice prompt--cannot contact any human on there,

ji
Whiz Kid

I too am having trouble getting my account number. Please could someone let me know who to call or where to look. Thank you

Whiz Kid

yes how can i find my account number

Whiz Kid

how can i find my account number

Agent

Hey there! Thanks for being part of our Virgin Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you. 

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Whiz Kid

my friend gave me a iphone 4 and do it got a sims card and can i get it turned on to boost 

Whiz Kid

i havent activated my phone in a while because i broke it and now i cant get into my account 

Agent

Hi there, @StillZoned! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx