Virgin Mobile

Cannot use messaging/Error 2120

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Cannot use messaging/Error 2120

I have an account with Virgin Mobile USA that includes unlimited messages. Two years ago I got a LG Tribute (now have a Samsung) and I have not been able to send or receive messages even though I pay for it. I have called customer service and gotten all kinds of run arounds. Cell towers need to update, etc etc. My mother and brother also have Virgin Mobile phones and no problem for them.

Most recently, a Virgin Mobile rep actually said on the phone that I might want to take my number to another cell phone provider! Can it really be that there is no way to fix this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Cannot use messaging/Error 2120

So sorry to hear about this experience, Emmapink. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Cannot use messaging/Error 2120

So sorry to hear about this experience, Emmapink. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.