Virgin Mobile

Check data usage history

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Check data usage history

I am a inner circle member (but was told over the phone, it has been stopped).

I am wanting to check my data usage for past few months.

I called Virgin customer care and a representative called Autum (I have the ID but would not want to post) said I need to get in touch with my lawyer and get a subpeona in order to get data history for the past few months, let alone last 2.

Are you kidding me? Can someone please help.

I logged into my account and it only shows me my current usage.

In manage my services section I can see talk history and text history, but there is no Data history.

All I want to know is how much data I have been using and make a calculated move to swtich to a better plan or not.

And we need a subpeona for that Virgin really?

I hope thats not the case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Check data usage history

First, head to your iPhone settings app. Tap on "Cellular," then scroll down to "Cellular Data Usage." You'll see your data usage (sending and receiving) over the cellular network for the current period, as well as call time in the section above it.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Hey there, @Stallion. We understand your concerns on this situation. Please be advised not all the information is available if you were trying to see the transaction details using your online account. Our customers are able to:

View transactions for talk, text, data and other services. Data Usage is not displayed, just the total data allotment. To view usage for each item, click Talk, Data or the Text link.

Whiz Kid

Thanks. So can you let me know how can I check my data usage for past few months
Agent

You can check a limited time frame in your device's settings, but we're unable to provide you with that information. 

Whiz Kid

On one hand you are saying I can check it but will not tell me how ?
How it is helping users ?
Agent

We're sorry, @Stallion. Please provide us with your phone's brand and model, that way we can provide you with the right steps. 

Whiz Kid

@MarcosG thanks for checking.
I am on iPhone XR
Agent

First, head to your iPhone settings app. Tap on "Cellular," then scroll down to "Cellular Data Usage." You'll see your data usage (sending and receiving) over the cellular network for the current period, as well as call time in the section above it.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Thank you.

I would want to port out and so need

My Accout Number

Pin

Could you please help me with that

Agent

Hey there @Stallion We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.